Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2012

FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last week was the fair and when people think the fair they think cheese curds, clowns and cotton candy. I always think 4-H, blue ribbons and milkshakes but I mostly think of blue ribbons. I love the fair and this year I got all blues exept for one which was my exploring animals :( We also brought with our camper so we lots of tasty food.  I got about four reserve champions and one champion ribbon.

                                                 
  Me, my sister and a friend in a 4-H cut out.

                                                  
 My Champion satellite project. 

                                                           
My awesome Fair Hair


                                                            Me and my cool rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment